- All students in grades 1 – 8 are allowed to check out books.
- Please return the books as quickly as possible when finished.
- Please see the librarian if a book is lost or damaged to determine the replacement.
- The loan period is 2 weeks.
- Grades 1 – 5 can return and check out books during their weekly library class.
- Grades 1 – 8 may come during lunch to borrow books
- Grades 3 -8 may come during recess to borrow books
- Grades 2 – 8 are allowed to take books home.
- Grade 1 keeps their books in their desks at school.
Please see the chart below for the number of books generally allowed for checkout.
- The librarian may make exceptions
|Grade||Number of Books Can Have At One Time|
|1 – 2||2|
|3 – 4||3|
|5 – 8||5|